The business immigration programs aim to allow experienced business people to become permanent residence of Canada. Applications are currently being accepted for the Start-up visa program. The first of its kind in the world, the goal is to link immigrant entrepreneurs with private sector funding.
To qualify under the Start-Up Visa Program you must:
- Be able to prove your business idea or venture is supported by a designated organization
- Provide proof that you know how to speak and write in 1 of Canada's official languages (either English or French)
- Meet the education requirements
- Show you have an adequate knowledge of English or French
- Have sufficient settlement funds - related to the number of family members who will accompany you
The law firm of Robert Israel Blanshay can help you successfully navigate the complex system of business class immigration to Canada.