Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.

Electronic Travel Authorization is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. If you currently require a visa to travel to Canada ETA does not apply to you. If you are unsure if you need a visa or ETA to travel to Canada, contact us today, we can help with your application.