Canadian Experience Class

Applications under this category will be submitted through the new Express Entry Systems starting in January 2015. Contact us today to get started.

Have you been living and working in Canada from some time? You may be eligible to apply for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience class.

To qualify under this program you must:

  • plan to live outside the province of Quebec
  • have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply
  • have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
  • Provide proof that you know how to speak, read and write in one of Canada's official languages (either English or French)

If you meet the requirements listed above and are ready to apply under the Canadian Experience Class contact us today to get started.

Express Entry Required

This program requires applications to be submitted using the Express Entry System. In essence, if you meet the requirements listed above you may be found eligible to be placed in a pool of qualified candidates that may be selected for permanent residence in Canada.